Free Riding Scholarship to train at home with Colleen Kelly
Paris Kentucky May 3 and 4, 2014.
(plus evening lecture Friday night)
This is a very rare one-off opportunity to apply for a Scholarship to train with Colleen Kelly FOR FREE!
Learn how to have a more confident, stable position. Still legs and hands, improved balance and co-ordination. Ideal for nervous riders. Beginners more than welcome, but advanced professionals will also be able to go home with brand new techniques so simple for their coaching and specializing in rider biomechanics: seat & position.
Email Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org and BRIEFLY in a couple of paragraphs only tell us:
- Name, address, contact details
- what kind of riding you currently do
- how will you use this scholarship to spread the word about seat and posture
- can you donate a demonstration, or be able to show what you learned to your local riding groups or therapeutic riding, Police or similar mounted unit. In other words, will you be able to ‘give back’ to your local riding community and charities?
- what issues or problems do you currently have?
Applications will be chosen on the basis of the benefit to the riding community by that person being awarded the scholarship.
The scholarship covers ALL training fees, lessons, stabling, shavings and camping (if required).
Of course there can only be one winner, and we hope you’re not disappointed if it’s not you! However, don’t worry…should you be unsuccessful, you can still always come for free by BRINGING A FRIEND.
If there are two of you, then one can come for free!
More details: Email us